Inawisdom is a high-growth, scale-up business. We are leaders in Machine Learning, AI and Cloud Computing and are recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join our fast paced, exciting technology environment on a permanent basis in London, The City.
Our Marketing Executive will be responsible for providing support to the sales and other teams in the delivery of work and projects against agreed budgets and strategies. You will be expected to strive to help ease the delivery of marketing activity from online and digital to events and campaigns.
Working closely internal teams and our strategic partner AWS – you will provide direction/suggestions and assistance on marketing collateral, content and activity. This role requires a level of flexibility and a willingness to adapt to the changing requirements of a dynamic technology business.
We are looking for a highly organised, graduate-calibre individual with 2-3 years Marketing experience, preferably with Tech industry and B2B experience. An interest in, or experience of working with Data Science/Analytics, Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) or Machine Learning and / or Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS) would be highly beneficial – but is not pre-requisite.
- Create awareness of and develop the Inawisdom brand
- Oversee and develop marketing plans, digital marketing and campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager and Head of Sales/Marketing in delivering agreed activities
- Work with in-house sales team and external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and presentations
- Write and proof marketing copy for campaigns, creative content including blog posts, case studies
- Manage social media channels (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement and build the brand
- Organise, manage and attend internal and AWS/Partner channel events such as industry conferences, seminars and workshops
- Work with our strategic partner AWS and channel partners on joint initiatives, events and campaigns
- Manage the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update internal customer databases
- Conduct market research on competitors and analyse data to identify and define target audiences
- Manage and maintain updates to internal and external platforms e.g. Salesforce, Mailchimp, Website, Social Media, Portals
- Develop and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide insight and reporting on campaigns, website analytics and social activity
- Proactively devise and present ideas and strategies
- Be available to attend internal meetings and external events as require
Skills and experience:
- 2 -3 years in a commercial marketing role, including B2B, ideally including Technology sector experience
- A sound understanding of ‘what makes good content’ and how to write a detailed content brief
- Have a methodical and structured approach to research that allows you to consolidate your findings quickly and effectively
- Experience co-ordinating / organising events and campaigns – nationwide and ideally overseas
- Digital marketing experience, including responsibility for LinkedIn, Twitter, Word Press (or similar) to manage website content, online activity
- Management of relationships with key partners, stakeholders, suppliers
- The ability to deliver to deadlines and be highly organised, with an eye for detail and a thorough approach to everything that falls within your working day.
- Highly literate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to confidently articulate ideas and opinions
- Strong ICT skills and mastery of various programs and software, including, Microsoft Office, social platforms and WordPress/ CMS/CRM (salesforce) systems
- Knowledge of marketing platforms (MailChimp, Salesforce etc)
- PPC & SEO skills are desirable
- CIM qualified or other marketing qualification desirable
- Ideally some design and creative skills
We foster an environment of innovation, excellence and thought leadership. As our Marketing Executive – you have the opportunity be able to support the business further by contributing outside of your standard duties and we welcome that.
Ultimately your success in this role will be determined by the manner in which you complete the tasks for which you are responsible. Demonstrating accountability for your work and completing it to a high standard is the overriding expectation.
A flexible, fun environment in a fast moving and high growth Tech organisation awaits you. We offer great benefits, generous salary, the ability to rapidly develop and specialise in your role – the chance to be at the forefront of one of the most transformational advancements in the market today.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV to apply.