We are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist to join our fast growing and successful Machine Learning and Data Science Consultancy. The successful candidate will lead on a variety of projects with customers across Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Medical Research, Sports and Entertainment and Engineering, amongst others. You will lead in developing and implementing algorithmic tools to best gain insight from consumer data. You will research and apply data modelling, machine learning and data mining techniques to ensure products creates an up to date and accurate platform to provide client-friendly insight. You will self-direct your work to ensure best-in-class productionised analytics and insight generation. You will act as lead consultant or mentor to less experienced members of the team, so first class communications skills are a must.
To successfully deliver in this position you will have:
- Masters level or above in statistical discipline or relevant degree (or equivalent experience).
- Commercial experience with big data sets.
- Experience developing and implementing state of the art machine learning techniques (NLP, Deep-Learning, Neural Networks, for example).
- Experience with behavioural, financial and social data.
- Experience cleaning data.
- Experience managing a project end-to-end.
- Ability to discuss complex topics with both technical and business audiences.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV to apply.